Happens; like now.
blog| story| days| etc
Scientist
Thursday, February 16, 2012 @ 1:57 AM

I've been thinking about him a lot lately.
He's never given much indication that he likes me back.
But the other night, when we were joking, I was feeling frisky and sat on his lap, and he made room for me and then we had a tickle-war and it was great.
And today, when he walked into the room, intending only to grab his mail, he sat beside me for 2 hours and he cracked sarcastic jokes, while I guffawed and awwed and liked him more and more.
And he stares. Just stares. Like I'm a subject and he is the scientist, trying to dissect me. To understand me.
Little does he know, I've been dissecting him as well. My work is just a bit more... anatomical.
Hopefully he makes a move. Because I'm getting tired of tickle fights, and there's only so much more TV show jokes I can take before I just throw him against the wall.