Happens; like now.
blog| story| days| etc
Hitting the Fan
Monday, June 27, 2011 @ 6:38 PM

So, today, I saw you, and I didn't die.
And I didn't faint, or giggle.
Well, maybe giggle.
But not so schoolgirl-ish. More like,
'TEEHEE!'....let me fuck you now.
But listen, I just wanted you to know that you looked like a joke.
And you were having too much fun.
Don't smile like that and then frown and tell me shit. I don't know you well.
I can't interpret.
Frankly, I don't even want to interpret.
I'd just like to take that smile home with me, and not worry about the frowning and the shit hitting the fan.
You laugh and crack a joke like you're the god of pun. Really?
And then you turn to me, turn me over in your mind - turn the phrases on your tongue like they're dagger and I'm an egg. So fragile.
I was born a dragon. And I'll fry you so fast. It's too bad, really.
Maybe I'd scorch your laughter. I feel it sometimes.