Happens; like now.
blog| story| days| etc
My Name Is Shensa
Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 7:21 PM

Characterized dreams are more fun than realistic ones.
The manic glow of dystopian ships, frozen forever in outer-space. The people doomed to happily live out their lives not knowing that Earth is still habitable. Not being able to get there, even if they found out.
Dreams that make me want to do something with my life. Powerfully and Life-changing.

Like pilot a giant robot.

There is always one character who is you. Blond, Cyborg, Actor. Doesn't matter what you do, or what you look like. It is You, and I know it is.
I play along. But sometimes I wish you'd break character. Go a little OOC for me and be yourself in my dreams, just for one single time.
But I can't control my brain when it does this. This characterization.

You die a lot. Heroically. Ironically. And I cry - sometimes.
But awake, not asleep.
I never cry asleep. Not really.

I laugh asleep - all the time.
And I hate my laugh. It sounds so childish. I wish I could laugh like Kenpachi from Bleach. Wild and uncaring. Loud. Reckless.
Hey, that's you. Most of the time.
Or shy. Yeah, you're a bit shy.

But I hate it when you're quiet.
I love your voice.

Makes me feel alive. Free.
Makes me want to do something with my life. Powerfully and Life-changing.

Like pilot a giant robot.