Happens; like now.
blog| story| days| etc
and this is for You
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 @ 5:02 PM

if you're reading this, then you know who i am.
(and someone ratted on me...) and i am more than a little frightened.
i can't believe i love you. really, i kind of think i'm crazy.
i was actaully asked the other day if i did like you,
and i said yes, and told the truth, and it felt even more real.
Fuck.
it scared(scares) me more than you know. unless you feel the same. then you know quite well how i feel.
but more often than not i feel that's unlikely-that you love me. heck, forget love. like...a little maybe.
nothing more.
but sometimes i just...i get this feeling-WISHFUL THINKING.
sometimes I think you like me. and i get all gooey and warm and fuzzy and all i want is to cuddle cheesily with you on a bench somewhere.
mostly i think you tolerate me. think i'm strange and goofy. "Oh, you" says you.
i get you. understand. a little more than a i understand a lot of people.
i could have the worst day of my life, and then you text me and everything is suddenly o.k.
I could be sad and i see your face, and i smile. you say my name and i go weak at the knees.
hugs-they burn me. make me want more.
More...that I want-and don't want.
you make me so happy. and it makes me so sad sometimes.
so if someone told you to read this, and you know who i am, then, please, please tell me.
i am so, so scared to get closer to you.