Happens; like now.
blog| story| days| etc
Stuck-up
Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 2:59 AM

I'm attracted to men who act like jerks, but are really sweethearts.
Is there a proper word for a man like that?
Unattainable?
I want a man who cooks waffles, and wears leather.
I want a man who commands social respect, and loves roasting marshmallows.
There's a word for that. It's NOT EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
The thing is, I am shallow when it comes to men. Not in an extreme sense, though. But it might still be bad...
If he has a great personality, then sweet.
But I won't spend the rest of my life in bed with a man who is not sexually attractive.
If he has a bad face, then it's over. No matter how many waffles he cooks.
I never thought I would think this way. Always figured myself to be a more...sensitive, accepting person.
I'm young, and I am still learning my preferences, alright, but this... I think it might stick around.
I'll just have to accept it.
I am a horrible person.